Have you noticed in today’s messages that are printed in t-shirts? Most of the time the messages are almost gibberish or vague, but this time many companies have gone up another level by being more bold with their approach – by printing politically challenging messages on t-shirts. Even celebrities are wearing them these days.
This is indeed the day where People’s Awareness coalition t-shirts are hitting a new high. The reason is because clothing is a way for people to fully express themselves. By choosing a shirt that holds a lot of meaning, especially in the political scene today, they are definitely going to bring awareness to the people that they need to think about.
If you want to make People’s Awareness Coalition t-shirts, here are some steps that will help you get started.
Chose a message
Political awareness means that people have to be aware of what is going on in the political scene. However, majority are not aware of it. This is why a lot of people create their own political awareness t-shirt by printing the message on the shirt itself. Since it is printed at the front, it would easily be seen by people. Majority may not show interest, but it has already embedded into their heads, which will make them think and even look for more answers.
You can collect as many political awareness messages as you want. Once you have them, collect and make designs out of them.
Some Political Awareness shirts do not only show written messages. Some are even designed with signs and symbols and only those politically aware know the meaning behind it. It is up to you to choose a design in this case. There is no rule which one is right. However, if you want majority of the people to know what the design of your t-shirt really means, it is best to have them written. This will literally give every reader what the shirt really means
How t-shirts are printed
- The design must be prepped on a transfer paper. There are transfer papers available in art supplies stores. Any brand of transfer paper will do. This transfer paper will be where you design is going to be printed.
- If needed, you have to print the design on the transfer paper. The design must be reversed in the program before you print it. If you are going to use a laser printer, choose a transfer paper designed for laser printing.
- The transfer down must be trimmed if necessary, especially if it is store-bought transfers
- At this point, the heat press machine is prepped according to desired settings. The press is opened up the heat platen is moved away from the silicone pad. Temperature is adjusted according to the instructions on the transfer paper. Every transfer paper has its own desired temperature.
- The pressure of the machine is adjusted as well. The pressure is based on the project’s thickness. Less pressure is applied when the project is thicker. Users are advised not to twist the swivel arm too far.
Many printing companies offer their service of having political awareness shirts printed, depending on the fabric material, the thickness of the shirt and the design. All of these factors will affect the cost of printing the shirts. It is better to have these shirts printed in bulk, since you get to save more that way.